It's time to chase some dreams again. I'm an artsy dreamer at heart and you will often find me staring off while you're talking to me. You're mistaken if you think I am thinking deep thoughts, I'm most often pondering the lines, shadows and the way the light is dancing off your face. Capturing the thoughts and emotions behind what I'm seeing and processing into a visual memory bank to hopefully be re-created by the brush, pencil or lens.
Now I have spent a great deal of time in this life working, living, loving and doing things that were essential. I believe its now time to take some of those images, ideas and dreams and put them on canvas or paper.
I hope you enjoy following me in this journey. I invite your comments and welcome your critiques.
Everything in this life will pass, what remains of us is our creations and lasting acts.
No comments:
Post a Comment